Friday, April 29, 2011

iContact

Well I just received my iContact e-mail from the professor and I like the layout of the e-mail. I thinking it was just going to be a basic text e-mail. I can see how this would be useful for businesses to stay in contact with their customers and let them know about special deals that the company is offering. With that said, I see the point for a service like this, but it can be really over used. I currently have 3 to 4 e-mails that come to me every week with special offers that constantly clog up mail in box. I mean, how many times can you receive offers on 20% off of clothes and other items. This would not be so bad if the e-mails came once a month or every couple of months. Do any other people feel this way?

1 comment:

  1. I agree from a business standpoint I see how it can be helpful to get a message out to a large group of people, but I agree that too many emails like this get sent and at least for me end up in my spam folder.

    ReplyDelete